Want to know how to factory reset Quer KOM0475 Tablet 7″? Or How to wipe all data on Quer KOM0475 Tablet 7″? Or How to restore Quer KOM0475 Tablet 7″ to factory defaults? The following tutorial shows all methods to master reset or hard reset Quer KOM0475 Tablet 7″ and soft reset Quer KOM0475 Tablet 7″.
Quer KOM0475 Tablet 7″ Hard Reset or Factory Reset is the process to restore software and system settings to factory defaults. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords, apps and clears storage. It is recommended to backup data before proceeding to Hard Reset Quer KOM0475 Tablet 7″.
Table of Contents
Quer KOM0475 Tablet 7″ Factory Reset or Hard Reset is commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning device, bypass or remove screen lock pattern/PIN/passcode on the device, fix software-related issues, software lag, or sluggishness, etc. It can also be used when selling the phone or tablet to wipe all the personal data and system settings.
On the other hand, Quer KOM0475 Tablet 7″ Soft Reset is commonly known as a reboot or restart. This operation doesn’t involve any loss of data and settings. It is usually carried out to fix device slowness or slow operation, software errors, memory errors, operating system errors, app errors, etc.
Soft Reset clears RAM and temporary cache and gives your device a quick boost. Sometimes, the data stored in RAM and temporary cache gets corrupted; this results in App errors, OS errors, phone freeze, and other software-related issues. Thus, performing a Soft Reset solves most of the software problems with the phone.
How to Hard Reset or Factory Reset Quer KOM0475 Tablet 7″
Below are the methods that can help you factory reset or hard reset Quer KOM0475 Tablet 7″.
Factory Reset Quer KOM0475 Tablet 7″ from Settings
- Open Settings on your phone.
- Scroll down and tap on Backup & Reset.
- Look for the Factory data reset option and tap on it.
- Now, tap on the RESET PHONE button and enter your Passcode or PIN.
- Now, select ERASE EVERYTHING to erase all your data, apps, and settings.
Quer KOM0475 Tablet 7″ Hard Reset from Recovery Mode
- Power off your phone.
- Now, boot Quer KOM0475 Tablet 7″ into Recovery Mode.
- When the device boots into Recovery, highlight the wipe data/factory reset option using Volume keys and select it using the Power button.
- Now, select the Yes -- delete all user data option and press the Power button to perform the operation.
- Now, all your data, apps, and settings will be deleted.
- When done, select the reboot system now option to reboot your device.
- Now, your Quer KOM0475 Tablet 7″ is Hard Reset and restored to factory defaults.
Note: After Quer KOM0475 Tablet 7″ Hard Reset, you may be required to enter the previously used Google Account details when setting up the device. It is a security feature added by Google starting from Android 5.0 Lollipop, and this feature is called Factory Reset Protection (FRP).
How to Soft Reset Quer KOM0475 Tablet 7″
To perform Soft Reset operation smoothly, press and hold the power button, select the Restart or Power OFF option, wait for 20-30 seconds, and power the device back ON.
For Smartphones with removable batteries, Soft Reset can be performed by removing the battery and inserting it back again after a few seconds.
In the case of a non-removable battery, when the device freezes, you can try to use a combination of keys along with the power button to power OFF your device. For example, Volume up + Power, Volume down + Power, Volume up + Volume down + Power, etc.
Was this tutorial helpful? Do let us know in the comment section below.
👇👇👇 Consider sharing using the social buttons below. 👇👇👇