Want to know how to factory reset Sony Xperia C4 Dual E5333? Or How to wipe all data on Sony Xperia C4 Dual E5333? Or How to restore Sony Xperia C4 Dual E5333 to factory defaults? The following tutorial shows all methods to master reset or hard reset Sony Xperia C4 Dual E5333 and soft reset Sony Xperia C4 Dual E5333.
Sony Xperia C4 Dual E5333 Hard Reset or Factory Reset is the process to restore software and system settings to factory defaults. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords, apps and clears storage. It is recommended to backup data before proceeding to Hard Reset Sony Xperia C4 Dual E5333.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Hard Reset or Factory Reset Sony Xperia C4 Dual E5333
- 2 How to Soft Reset Sony Xperia C4 Dual E5333
Sony Xperia C4 Dual E5333 Factory Reset or Hard Reset is commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning device, bypass or remove screen lock pattern/PIN/passcode on the device, fix software-related issues, software lag, or sluggishness, etc. It can also be used when selling the phone or tablet to wipe all the personal data and system settings.
On the other hand, Sony Xperia C4 Dual E5333 Soft Reset is commonly known as a reboot or restart. This operation doesn’t involve any loss of data and settings. It is usually carried out to fix device slowness or slow operation, software errors, memory errors, operating system errors, app errors, etc.
Soft Reset clears RAM and temporary cache and gives your device a quick boost. Sometimes, the data stored in RAM and temporary cache gets corrupted; this results in App errors, OS errors, phone freeze, and other software-related issues. Thus, performing a Soft Reset solves most of the software problems with the phone.
How to Hard Reset or Factory Reset Sony Xperia C4 Dual E5333
Below are the methods that can help you factory reset or hard reset Sony Xperia C4 Dual E5333.
Factory Reset Sony Xperia C4 Dual E5333 from Settings
- Open Settings on your phone.
- Scroll down and tap on Backup & Reset.
- Look for the Factory data reset option and tap on it.
- Now, tap on the RESET PHONE button and enter your Passcode or PIN.
- Now, select ERASE EVERYTHING to erase all your data, apps, and settings.
Hard Reset Sony Xperia C4 Dual E5333 using Xperia Companion – Software Repair
- First of all download and install Sony Xperia Companion [Link] on your PC or Laptop.
- Power off your phone.
- Open Xperia PC Companion and from the Main Menu choose Software repair.
- Check “My device cannot be detected or started, or is a SmartWatch 3” and click Next.
- Choose on “Xperia phone or tablet” and click Next.
- In the next screen check “Yes, I know my Google™ account details” and click Next.
- The Xperia Companion should Initialize and when prompted connect the device to PC.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to PC and press and hold the Volume Down button.
- While holding the Volume Down connect the other end of the USB cable to phone. Hold the key until the application automatically proceeds to the next step.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and your device will be restored to Factory Settings.
Factory Hard Reset Sony Xperia C4 Dual E5333 using factory reset secret code
- Power on the phone and open Phone Dialer.
- Once the phone’s dialer is open, type – *#*#7378423#*#*
- From the menu which shows up on the screen select option Customization Settings and then Reset customization.
- A confirmation information should appear saying “Data will be cleared and factory data reset will perform“.
- Tap on Reset customization and reboot.
How to Soft Reset Sony Xperia C4 Dual E5333
To perform Soft Reset operation smoothly, press and hold the power button, select the Restart or Power OFF option, wait for 20-30 seconds, and power the device back ON.
For Smartphones with removable batteries, Soft Reset can be performed by removing the battery and inserting it back again after a few seconds.
In the case of a non-removable battery, when the device freezes, you can try to use a combination of keys along with the power button to power OFF your device. For example, Volume up + Power, Volume down + Power, Volume up + Volume down + Power, etc.
Was this tutorial helpful? Do let us know in the comment section below.
👇👇👇 Consider sharing using the social buttons below. 👇👇👇